A pamphlet that is updated yearly with financial statements, enrollment numbers, and a variety of facts about the college.
- MPCC Annual Report 2017-2018
- MPCC Annual Report 2016-2017
- MPCC Annual Report 2015-2016
- 2019 Annual Report-Web
- 2019 Annual Report
Graduates at Work
These reports summarize the results from a surveys completed by graduates of Mid-Plains Community College and the graduates’ employers.
- 2014-15 Graduates at Work Report
- 2015-16 Graduates at Work Report
- 2016-17 Graduates at Work Report
- 2017-18 Graduates at Work Report
The Student Experience Report
- The 2014-2015 MPCC Student Experience
- The 2016 Student Experience
- The 2017 Student Experience
- The 2018 Student Experience
- The 2019 Student Experience
Trends & Statistics
The Trends and Statistics fact book provides essential data elements for making better decisions. The data pertains to such areas as demographics, education, economics, workforce, placement and technology. The goal of the fact book is to provide information which leads the college to examine internal and external environments, to provide information that drives strategic directions and institutional goals, and for the college to better align with institutional planning and decision-making. Sections of the fact book will be updated on the web throughout the year.