Our college consists of three campuses located in the heart of rural Nebraska. We offer quality education in a quiet setting with access to the amenities of a large city. As an International Student at our McCook and North Platte campuses you have access:
- Advisors and other campus resources to meet your specific needs
- An orientation designed for international students
- On-campus housing (in North Platte apartment style housing; in McCook traditional dormitory style housing)
- Dining services offers a wide variety of food options
Your application is due at least 6 months prior to the date you expect to attend. This allows us to prepare your I-20 Form 5 weeks prior to the start of the term.
For Fall (August) admittance: Applications due March 15.
For Spring (January) admittance: Applications due July 1.
Steps to become an MPCC Student:
- Submit TOEFL scores.
- Submit written evidence of ability to pay attendance with us for one calendar year of study; include travel expenses, any scholarship funds or other financial support. If your education is being sponsored, please provide an affidavit of that financial support.
- Pay deposit with admission application. This deposit covers tuition, fees, room/board and books for one academic semester. If you are denied a visa or decide not attend MPCC $100.00 is withheld for processing charges, the remaining amount will be refunded to you.
- Provide documentation of Insurance to cover medical care and costs while in the US.
- Acquire a US student visa.
- Arrange transportation to Nebraska.
- Arrange for a power of attorney – or similar arrangement – for your personal and/or financial accounts during your time away from you home country.
- Pack clothing, toiletries, and other personal items.
- Upon arrival in Nebraska meet with an international advisor.
- Take ACCUPLACER exam.
- Register/Enroll in courses.
International Student Advisors