Early Entry/High School Students
What is Early Entry?
Early Entry often referred to as Concurrent Enrollment or Dual Credit are courses that provide opportunities for high school students to take college-level courses and can earn credits toward both a high school diploma and a college degree.
Benefits of Early Entry
- Jump start their academic and career goals
- Get more scholarship money at MPCC when you take 12+ credit hours
- Save money!
- Prepare for the academic rigor of college while in a supportive high school environment
- Classes are set up to transfer to a MPCC program and/or 4-year degree
Steps to Enroll:
2. Complete Parent Signature Form (Must complete to unlock online registration access)
3. Send ACT/MAP scores to MPCC. Request scores to be sent with your school counselor.
4. Register Online (Each Semester)
1. From www.mpcc.edu choose Apply Now in the top right hand corner.
2. Select the link Early Entry Admission Application – for students still in high school wishing to take courses.
3. Click on Click here to start filling out this application to start application or enter the key previously give and click Retrieve Application to complete one already started.
4. Complete application.
5. You will be receiving an email from Admissions with information you and your parent or guardian need to complete to finish the admissions process. You must complete the Parent Signature Packet in order to register for courses online.
Parent Signature Packet
Click here to complete Parent Signature Packet - This step is required and must be initiated by student.
FERPA Release Form
Access the Student System
1. Go to www.mpcc.edu website.
2. Click the My Campus Web icon located in the top right hand corner of the page.
3. Enter MPCC email address in the first box. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Enter password in the second box.
5. Click Sign In button.
Register for a Course
1. Once logged on, click the CampusWeb icon in the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Click the Course Search icon located on the bottom of Home page or Registration page under Student.
3. Enter or select the information for course(s) looking for then click Search.
HINT: If you click the Search button without entering anything you will get all MPCC courses. You can search for a high school by using the “Campus” toggle
4. List of courses that meet the criteria will appear. Click on the Course Code to open the course information.
5. Click on the Add this course icon to add course.
HINT: If Add this course is not available, may need to contact Kayla Thurman at email@example.com or your counselor before registering. This could indicate you may not meet prerequisites, need to submit test scores, haven’t submitted your Parent Signature Packet or the course is no longer available for online registration.
Application and Parent Signature Packet
Early Entry Registration and Account Access