Call-in or emailed bids will be accepted until noon on Tuesday, July 12, 2022.
Bids submitted between 12-2 p.m. must be submitted in person to Room 203
of the WW Wood Building on NPCC’s North Campus.
* Bidders must be pre-qualified by a bank or have a bank letter of credit before a
bidder number will be issued.
DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL BID FORM
SUBMIT THE OFFICIAL FORM TO NPCC BUSINESS OFFICE:
NORTH PLATTE COMMUNITY COLLEGE - NORTH CAMPUS
WW WOOD BUILDING
1101 HALLIGAN DRIVE
NORTH PLATTE, NE 69101
Highest Bid will be posted online throughout the bidding period
Built from the foundation up, to conform to High Performance House Standards.
- 1,886 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom/2.5 Bath.
- Open concept from foyer to living to dining to kitchen.
- Pella Lifestyle windows with exceptional energy efficiency.
- LP SmartSide siding with 30-year finish warranty. Resistant to rot, termites, and mold.
- Versetta Stone Accent on front.
- Rolex aluminum soffit and fascia.
- Solid hardwood ¾” flooring throughout kitchen, living, dining & hallways.
- Cathedral ceiling in living, dining room.
- Entrance and slide light with Craftsman pattern glass.
- Arch windows above front triple casement window and rear French door.
- Raised-panel tawny hickory cabinets.
- Quartz countertops.
- Large walk-in pantry.
- Large peninsula with snack area.
- Three panel oak interior doors.
- Carpeted bedrooms.
- Large walk-in closet in master bedroom.
- Spacious master shower with full ceramic tile enclosure.
- Mudroom with laundry space & powder room next to optional garage.
- Energy saving LED lighting throughout.
- Stained oak trim throughout.
- 30-year warranty shingles.
- R46 or R38 insulation in ceilings.
- R21 insulation in 6” sidewalls.
- Wired for cable or telephone.
- Buyer is responsible for electrical meter, main service disconnect, water heater, furnace, and HRV/ERV*.
no later than 2:00 pm CDT, Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Balance payable upon mutually agreeable closing date, prior to 5pm CDT, Thursday, September 15, 2022..
Once buyer takes possession they are responsible for insurance
Successful bidder agrees to have house removed by 5pm CDT, Thursday, September 15, 2022.
Successful bidder is responsible for house removal.
House remains MPCC property until closing is final.