LAST ONLINE BID UPDATE:
Bid No. 2019-1
06/27/2019 | 12:00 pm
Accepting bids only on-site until 2:00 pm, June 27, 2019.
Visit the Auction House at 1101 Halligan Drive to submit your final bid in-person.
How to Bid
Highest Bid will be posted online throughout the bidding period
Submit the official form to NPCC Welcome Center
Welcome Center is located at:
North Platte Community College
601 W State Farm Rd.
North Platte, NE 69101
For more information on the bidding process and requirements, download the
House Auction Brochure
or contact: Oksana Empfield | 308-535-3672 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Built from the foundation up, to conform to High Performance House Standards
- 1,886 square feet
- 3 Bedroom/2.5 Bath
- Open concept from foyer to living to dining to kitchen
- Pella Designer Series windows with exceptional energy efficiency
- LP SmartSide siding with 30 year finish warranty.
- Resistant to rot, termites, and mold
- Versetta Stone Accent on front
- Rolex aluminum soffit and fascia
- Solid hardwood ¾” flooring throughout kitchen, living, dining & hallways
- Cathedral ceiling in living, dining room
- Pella entrance and side light with Artesian pattern decorative glass
- Arch windows above front triple casement window and rear French door
- Raised-panel, midnight stained maple cabinets. Convenience built in through thoughtful design
- Granite countertops
- Two pantries
- Large island with snack area
- Outside-vented range hood
- Dishwasher included
- Arched panel mocha stained interior doors
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Spacious master shower with full ceramic tile enclosure
- Mudroom with laundry space & powder room next to optional garage
- Energy saving LED lighting throughout
- Stained oak base and trim
- 30 year warranty shingles
- R46 or R38 insulation in ceilings
- R21 insulation in 6” sidewalls
- Wired for cable or telephone
- Buyer is responsible for electrical meter, main service disconnect, water heater, furnace, and HRV/ERV*
Mid-Plains Community College will serve as the escrow agent.
The successful bidder must deliver a $10,000 deposit (cash or certified check) to:
Welc C/O North Platte Community College - South Campus
601 W. State Farm Rd., North Platte, NE 69101 no later than 2:00 pm CDT, Friday, June 27, 2019.
Balance payable upon mutually agreeable closing date, prior to 2:00 pm CDT, September 16, 2019.
Once buyer takes possession they are responsible for insurance
All fees related to the sale are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Successful bidder agrees to have house removed by 5:00 pm CDT, Monday, September 16, 2019.
Successful bidder is responsible for house removal.
House remains MPCC property until closing is final.