Bids submitted after 12:00 pm, April 1, 2021 must be dropped off in person to Room 203 of the WW Wood Building on NPCC’s North Campus (1101 Halligan Dr., North Platte, NE 69101). Bidding will close completely at 2:00 pm on April 1.
How to Bid
Highest Bid will be posted online throughout the bidding period
Submit the official form to NPCC Business Office:
North Platte Community College - North Campus
WW Wood building
1101 Halligan Drive
North Platte, NE 69101
For more information on the bidding process and requirements contact:
Oksana Empfield | 308-535-3672 | email@example.com
- Built from the foundation up, to conform to High Performance House Standards
- 1,886 square feet
- 3 Bedroom/2.5 Bath
- Open concept from foyer to living to dining to kitchen
- Pella Proline windows with exceptional energy efficiency
- LP SmartSide siding with 30 year finish warranty. Resistant to rot, termites, and mold.
- Versetta Stone Accent on front
- Rolex aluminum soffit and fascia
- Solid hardwood ¾” flooring throughout kitchen, living, dining & hallways
- Cathedral ceiling in living, dining room
- Entrance and slide light with Craftsman pattern glass
- Arch windows above front triple casement window and rear French door
- Raised-panel Tawny Hickory Cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Two pantries
- Large island with snack area
- Three panel oak interior doors
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Spacious master shower with full ceramic tile enclosure
- Mudroom with laundry space & powder room next to optional garage
- Energy saving LED lighting throughout
- Stained oak base trim throughout
- 30 year warranty shingles
- R46 or R38 insulation in ceilings
- R21 insulation in 6” sidewalls
- Wired for cable or telephone
- Buyer is responsible for electrical meter, main service disconnect, water heater, furnace, and HRV/ERV*
Mid-Plains Community College will serve as the escrow agent.
The successful bidder must deliver a $10,000 deposit (cash or certified check) to:
Welc C/O North Platte Community College - North Campus
1101 Halligan Drive, North Platte, NE 69101 no later than 2:00 pm CDT, Thursday, April 1, 2021.
Balance payable upon mutually agreeable closing date, prior to 2:00 pm CDT, August 2, 2021.
Once buyer takes possession they are responsible for insurance
All fees related to the sale are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Successful bidder agrees to have house removed by 5:00 pm CDT, Monday, August 2, 2021.
Successful bidder is responsible for house removal.
House remains MPCC property until closing is final.