Graduates & Guests
- Graduates must gather in the HASC at 2 p.m. to be lined up.
Bring/wear your cap, gown, tassel, and any cords that were included with your gown.
All guests may enter the McDonald-Belton building by using the south and southwest entrances. Friends and family will be directed into the gym.
A golf cart will be available for guests with mobility challenges, to drive them to the entrance.
Safety & Social Distancing
- All graduates and guests will be required to wear masks while in the building and throughout the commencement ceremony. If you do not bring one, the college will have some available.
Hand sanitizer will be available.
Graduates will be seated in designated chairs.
Guests can socially distance when space allows but masks will still be required.
*These precautions are subject to change based on the current health protocols on the date of the commencement ceremony.
- Like most commencement ceremonies there will be a processional with “Pomp and Circumstance” and an array of speakers.
- A photo will be taken with the President.
- There will be no formal graduation line with the faculty after the program.
- When the program is over, graduates will exit the building, following college personnel but before family and guests. Graduates will be encouraged to greet and congratulate each other, as well as meet with college personnel in the grassy areas surrounding McDonald-Belton and the HASC Buildings.