Valentine Campus | 715 East Highway 20, Valentine, NE, 69201 | 402-376-8033
It's official – Valentine has a new college campus.
Valentine's Campus Provides:
- On-site, Online and Distance Learning Courses
- High School Dual Credit Courses
- Proctoring of Exams for Online & Distance Learning Courses
- Community Education Courses (non-credit)
- Health Care Training for CNA, MA, LPN, CPR, EMT and many others
- Compass Placement Testing
- A.S.E. Testing & Recertification
- Adult ABE/GED
- Educational Advice & Financial Aid Information
Mid-Plains Community College Valentine Campus is offering College Algebra, Intro to Psychology, Creative Writing, and Survey of Chemistry.
These courses will satisfy the general and/or elective education requirements for most 1st level requisites of Colleges and Universities for students seeking Associate, Bachelor, or ADN Degrees.
Students interested in getting any of these courses out of the way before starting college or needing to makeup/catch up on credits can enroll this Summer Semester.
Parents, check with your college-bound high school juniors and seniors to see about enrolling them for some of these required classes.
Contact 402-376-8033 or stop by 113 N Hall Street to register
MPCC Valentine Campus Facebook Page
Adult Education & GED
Earn your GED or brush up on academic skills for work or college placement.
Monday & Thursday
for more information contact Yvonne Greene: 402-376-8033
Dual Credit Classes(High School Students only)
Attention Parents of High School Students !!!!!!!!
Please contact the MPCC-Valentine Campus or your High School Guidance Counselor for more information.
Valentine Campus Coordinator
715 East Highway 20
Valentine, NE 69201