Your students can get a jumpstart on their college education by taking courses from Mid-Plains Community College. MPCC Courses are available to local high school juniors and seniors via distance learning courses, online courses or courses taught onsite at YOUR school.
On this website links or PDFs are provided for registration forms, release-of-information forms, transfer information, and placement test information.
Getting Your Students Registered
Please encourage your students to register early!
View all courses being offered
Be sure your students are prepared for college.
- Have them check their keyboarding, internet, computer, time management, learning styles, note-taking skills and more. We highly recommend all new students complete this free assessment.
- Does any student require accommodations for a learning disability? To receive accommodations for a college and /or dual credit course, services must be coordinated through the college ADA Office.
- Complete a placement exam. MPCC accepts ACT or ACCUPLACER placement testing scores. Students must meet established cut-off scores to enroll in English or Math courses. Contact Career Services to set up a ACCUPLACER test if ACT's are not available or do not meet enrollment requirements
- Early Entry Admission Application is strictly for current High School students wishing to take MPCC dual credit class(es) while still in high school. This application only needs to be done the first time you wish to sign up.
Early Entry Admission Application
- If you have previously completed the Early Entry application click on the below link to complete the registration form.
Early Entry Registration Form
- Once complete and all required signatures are in place, you or the student may forward these to MPCC via USPS, email, scan, or fax to:
North Platte Community College
601 West State Farm Rd.
North Platte, NE 69101
McCook Community College
1205 East Third St.
McCook, NE 69001
- Students taking dual credit courses may need to complete a Third Party Release Form so that the high school may receive their grades at the end of the term. Students may elect to have more information shared with school officials via this form. For more information, view our FERPA information and privacy statement.
Important Facts of Which Your Students Should Be Made Aware
Tuition and fees
- 2014/2015 Tuition & General Purpose Fees are $94 per credit hour for in-state tuition.
- If not paying by check at the time of registration, please view the payment options available to you
For information regarding the Walsh Brady Scholarship contact:
Blackboard is where students access their online courses. Students will need to know their MPCC CampusWeb/Blackboard login information. This is sent to them via U.S. Postal Service when they first enroll in courses at MPCC.
CampusWeb. Each enrolled student receives access to their own CampusWeb webpage. Students are required to know how to login to their CampusWeb as this is where they will receive grades and where they may access their college email. Faculty utilizes CampusWeb email addresses when communicating with students. After enrolling in their first course at MPCC students are mailed via USPS their CampusWeb login information. Please keep this in a safe place for future references!
Bookstore. To see what books are required for a course and/or to purchase textbooks for a course, visit the MCC Bookstore or NPCC Bookstore.
Tutoring services are available to all MPCC students! Please contact the Student Success Center at your respective campus.
Dropping or Withdrawing from class
The student MUST contact a college advisor themselves in person, by phone, or email to drop or withdraw from a class.
Generally our courses are transferable to 2 and 4 year colleges throughout Nebraska. While most also transfer out-of-state, a student should check with the out-of-state college to determine actual transferability.
You may also access the transfer information for Nebraska colleges by going to their websites available by clicking on "Transfer Students" in the menu at the top left. Then choose "Transfer from MPCC" and then choose the appropriate college link.
Students needing a copy of their MPCC transcript are able to print their UNOFFICIAL transcripts via CampusWeb or have their OFFICIAL transcripts sent via Parchment Exchange.
Dates to Remember
To view important dates, including the last date to withdraw from courses, view the Academic Calendar.
Advising & Extended Campuses Contacts
SENIORS: If you plan to attend MPCC full or part time in the fall, contact a recruiter today! Also complete your admissions application now! Students considering GED OPTIONS view this link.
Heather Puckett, Kristen Grimes